Welcome to Yoga in Tokai, Cape Town
The studio, was opened in March 2004 by Conny and her daughter Nina. The studio is situated in the beautiful Tokai valley, surrounded by trees and peaceful views. A place to relax and escape from your daily worries, it provides a friendly and tranquil environment.
We offer a variety of small and personalized Integral Hatha Yoga classes in the mornings and evenings as well as workshops, courses and events.
- small classes (less than 6 students per class during Covid)
- gentle & restorative classes - ideal for beginners & stress bunnies
- general classes - ideal for those who have done some yoga before
- intermediate hatha - ideal for those wanting to go a little deeper
- online classes
- retreats & workshops
- morning & evening classes
- private classes to suite your personal needs
IN ADDITION TO YOGA CLASSES IN TOKAI WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
NEW - Shifting from Chaos to Rhythm
Join Nina on a 12 month adventure where she will guide you to stand up for yourself by showing you show you how to make better choices for your health & lifestyle to navigate & overcome any of your current health challenges or niggles.
To find out more, schedule a chat with Nina.
Next Cours starting Monday 4 July 2022
Evening Zoom Yoga
Join our FREE Tuesday evening online Yoga class with the Tokai Yoga Studio Teachers via Zoom.
A chance to take time out in your week, be present and smile. See you on the mat!